In My Mailbox - 19/7/10

here is a list of all the books that have come in the mail since i've been back in the UK :)




- LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater. i got an early look at SHIVER last year, and i cannot wait to get started in this next book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. Maggie is a lyrical storyteller, and i can't wait to meet her when she comes to the UK in October!



SISTERS RED by Jackson Pearce -- I won this at the Book Vixen's blog, and it was on my wishlist anyway! :)



INTERTWINED by Gena Showalter - this was the book i was after THE MOST in the US while i was there, so it's pretty high up on my TBR pile! :)




13 TO LIFE by Shannon Delany - Shannon is a friend and i've been anxious to get my hands on this book since i heard it was going to be published. Congrats, Shannon! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want books in my mailbox! I'm jealous :)

wolfwhistle.org

Anonymous said...

I recently got Sisters Red too :) I can't wait to read it. I've heard nothing but great things about it.

Happy Reading :)

Post a Comment