happy one year to me :)

i'm coming up on one of the most important weeks in my life right now. no, im not getting married, that's September 17th, but this week is my husband to be, Anthony's birthday on Tuesday, the 22nd, our one year anniversary on the 24th, and my birthday is on the 26th, Saturday.

i dont care too much about my birthday, because i'll be with my dad up north where i cant recieve emails or facebook messages, but you can still leave them as i'll get them when i get back. again, people have asked what i want, and i'd really just like books, which you can find here. the mailing addy is my mums so it will get to me before i go back to England.

what i do want to write about is my amazing one year with my even more amazing husband. we met on Facebook on 21st May, 2009, because he added me after finding me on some application that we both refused to pay for. i added him back wondering who he was and then found out he was ginger, left him a silly message on his wall that said "omg, you're ginger?? i love gingers!", and it kinda just went from there. when i got to England we were texting over 300+ texts a day. we were officially boyfriend/girlfriend on June 24th, 2009 via text in a silly sort of way, i'll never forget because i was in Westminster Abbey's shop when i got that text. :) we fell in love over a few weekends together last June/July and it's been amazing ever since. in August of last year, when we were both miserable that we had to leave eachother (he'd come over to visit me for two weeks because we couldn't stand being away from eachother), we made a pact not to ever hurt eachother and to love eachother the same way we did now, and became unofficially engaged. on December 24th, 2009, we became officially engaged and I moved to England to be with him. that brings us to now, one year later, i'm still wildly in love with this amazing man who makes me a better person just by being near him. and the best thing? he's just as in love with me. :)

our relationship is fun, and silly. we compliment eachother very well and we haven't ever fought. we see eye to eye on almost everything and we have two beautiful cats, Riley and Jasper.


i never, ever thought that anyone would be able to love me, as i'm a very difficult person to live with, but Anthony accepts me, with all my faults and downfalls, and makes them into positive things. the most important thing ever : he loves me for WHO I AM, not because of what i have, or what i do, he loves me for me, and i love him for him.

i never, ever thought i would be this happy in my entire life. i've had to close some doors, some huge doors in my life (especially recently) but had i known a window this huge would be on the horizon for me when i was going through those doors closing, i would have welcomed them. I have come from such a long history of misery and pain and when i look into Anthony's eyes and am home with him, all of that seems like it never ever happened. he has made me into a whole person.

so for my Anthony, who i just wrote this about, happy one year sweetie. and hopefully many, many more <3 thank you for everything you do for me and for how much you love me <3 i love you with all my heart.




now, i dont particularly care for Miley Cyrus, but the lyrics to this song, they say it all :




when i look at you, i see forgiveness, i see the truth

you love me for who i am

like the stars hold the moon

right there where they belong

and i know im not alone <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment