In My Mailbox

so it seems like every other blog that i've been reading lately has this "In My Mailbox" post going on. since i recently got books in the post, i thought I'd do one. So, let's begin!



"SING ME TO SLEEP" by Angela Morrison. just the blurb on Amazon made me want to go after this book, and I'm halfway through it now. very good read, very intense. i recommend it to everyone!



"HOURGLASS" by Claudia Gray. one of my favourite YA series, of course i had to have this when it was released. im really looking forward to diving in.



"SHADOWED SUMMER" by Saundra Mitchell - this has been on my Wishlist for ages, now finally I have it in my possession! can't wait.

and, finally :



"SHADE" by Jeri Smith-Ready. already devoured it in less than a 10 hour sitting, fantastic, fantastic book. everyone should put this on their Wishlists and To Be Read piles..... Jeri is a knockout in the paranormal fiction world and just keeps getting better with every book she puts out. (and, she's my favourite author, see her links on the left sidebar!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment